We are sorry to inform you that our summer camps are all booked out. Please check back next year!
- Week 1: June 22-26
- Week 2: June 29-July 3
- Week 3: July 6-10
- Week 4: July 13-17
- Early Childhood Fun Camp (ages 4-6) - Weeks 1-4
- Junior Fun Camp (ages 7-15) - Weeks 1-4
- Soccer Camp (ages 6-15) - Weeks 1-4 - please don't confuse with soccer factory
- Basketball Camp (ages 7-15) - Weeks 1 & 3
- Tennis Camp (ages 8-15) - Week 2
- English Camp (ages 7-15) - Weeks 3 & 4
- Dance Camp (ages 6-18) - Weeks 3 & 4
Information for each camp offering can be found below.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
With the pandemic still being a threat for all of us at the AIS summer camp, we will strictly follow the hygiene rules applying to schools and sports organisations. This will require students to follow the disinfection rules, keeping the 1-2M distance and most importantly: following their supervisor’s instructions. Once a camper has been enrolled in a group, they are required to stay in their assigned group for the entire week. No switching will be permitted! Therefore it is really important that you please let us know beforehand any requests ASAP but no later than one week prior to the start of your camp week (say, if your child is starting the second week of summer camp, you must let us know a week prior to that date). Failure to comply with these rules will result in the camper’s extraction from the camp and immediate parental pick up. We encourage you to revisit the Illness policy and sign the Consent letter for on campus testing should we have a suspected COVID-19 case. We will be sending out a video shortly, describing how a normal day at camp will operate and the rules that must be followed in order to have a successful and fun day. We will have both an English and a German version of this video. We encourage you to watch this with your child and to ensure they understand and are willing to comply with the instructions presented. This will ensure that the summer camp will be able to run for all the 4 weeks, and that your children and many other children will be able to take advantage of our summer camp operating safely.
- 09:00 to 15:30 Monday to Thursday, 9:00 to 14:00 on Friday
- Drop-off between 08:30 and 09:00
- Pick-up between 15:30 and 16:00 Monday to Thursday, 14:00 to 14:30 on Friday
- Pick-up and drop-off gates will be specified for each group.
You may register for all 4 weeks or each week individually. During the day we serve lunch and two snacks and fruit juice. Lunch will be freshly cooked at our school cafeteria and the daily menu will contain a vegetarian option.
Payment Details and more information can be found at the bottom of this page.
Please contact Ottilia Hollanda, AIS Summer Camp Director, if you have any questions.