Summer Camps 2021
We hope to be able to continue our excellent services for the 2021 summer for four weeks again. We are hoping to run the following programs, but they are all subject to change depending on the existing restrictions.
Registration will open on May 3.
If you would like to have the registration link sent directly to you once it becomes available, please fill out this form.
- Week 1: June 21-25
- Week 2: June 28-July 2
- Week 3: July 5-9
- Week 4: July 12-16
- Early Childhood Fun Camp (ages 4-6) - Weeks 1-4
- Junior Fun Camp (ages 7-15) - Weeks 1-4
- Soccer Camp (ages 6-15) - Weeks 1-4 - please don't confuse with soccer factory
- Basketball Camp (ages 7-15) - Week 2
- Basketball Clinique ( MS and older ) - Week 1
- Tennis Camp (ages 8-15) - Week 2
- English Camp (ages 7-15) - Weeks 3 & 4
- Dance Camp (ages 6-18) - Weeks 3 & 4
Information for each camp offering can be found below.
- 09:00 to 15:30 Monday to Thursday, 9:00 to 14:00 on Friday
- Drop-off between 08:30 and 09:00
- Pick-up between 15:30 and 16:00 Monday to Thursday, 14:00 to 14:30 on Friday
- Pick-up and drop-off gates will be specified for each group.
You may register for all 4 weeks or each week individually. During the day we serve lunch and two snacks. Lunch will be freshly cooked at our school cafeteria and the daily menu will contain a vegetarian option.
Please contact Ottilia Hollanda, AIS Summer Camp Director, if you have any questions.
Summer Camp Staff 2018
- All Sports and fun Camps are each 290 Euro per week for AIS students and 310 Euro per week for non-AIS students
- English Camps are 370 Euro per week for AIS students and 390 Euro per week for non-AIS students
You will get a payment notification upon registration. Any questions, please email SummerCamp@ais.at or call 06991 401 32 91 or 01 40 132 2281.
Group sizes are limited and preference is given first to AIS families and secondly to those who apply earliest.
If a participant drops out of a program 2 weeks before summer camp begins, there will be a €50 cancellation fee. If a participant drops out less than two weeks before the camp begins there will be a €100 cancellation fee. If a participant drops out after the camp begins or does not show up, they will be charged the full amount. Exceptions will only be made in extreme circumstances and medical reasons require a doctor’s note.