Summer Camps 2020
Registration will open March 3, 2020!
- Week 1: June 22-26
- Week 2: June 29-July 3
- Week 3: July 6-10
- Week 4: July 13-17
We will finalise these by January 2020. There may be slight changes to when each camp is offered.
- Early Childhood Fun Camp (ages 4-6) - Weeks 1-4
- Junior Fun Camp (ages 7-15) - Weeks 1-4
- Soccer Camp (ages 6-15) - Weeks 1-4 - please don't confuse with soccer factory
- Girls Soccer (ages 8-15) - Week 4
- Basketball Camp (ages 7-15) - Weeks 1 & 3
- Tennis Camp (ages 8-15) - Week 2
- English Camp (ages 7-15) - Weeks 3 & 4
- Dance Camp (ages 6-18) - Weeks 3 & 4
- Basketball Clinic (MS Only) - Week 1
- Music Camp (ages 8-15) - Week 2
Information for each camp offering can be found below.
- 09:00 to 15:30 each day
- Drop-off between 08:30 and 09:00
- Pick-up between 15:30 and 16:00
- Pick-up and drop-off are at the S Gate on Salmansdorferstrasse
You may register for all 4 weeks or each week individually. We are happy to announce that summer camp this year will serve lunch and two snacks and fruit juice. Lunch will be freshly cooked at our school cafeteria and the daily menu will contain a vegetarian option.
Payment Details and more information can be found at the bottom of this page.
Please contact Ottilia Hollanda, AIS Summer Camp Director, if you have any questions.
Summer Camp Staff 2018
- Fun Camps, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Dance Camp, Music Camp, and Basketball Clinic are each 290 Euro per week
- English Camps are 370 Euro per week
Payment is due 2 weeks after the registration and a confirmation E-mail will be sent as soon as the payment arrives. Registrations without payment will be deleted after 2 weeks. If you have any questions, please email SummerCamp@ais.at or call 06991 401 32 91 or 01 40 132 2281.
If a participant drops out of a program before summer camp begins, there will be a €50 cancellation fee. If a participant drops out after it begins or does not show up, they will be charged a €100 cancellation fee. Exceptions will only be made in extreme circumstances and medical reasons require a doctor’s note.
Enrollment In Groups
Group sizes are limited and preference is given first to AIS families and secondly to those who applied first.