Summer Camps 2021
We hope to be able to continue our excellent services for the 2021 summer for four weeks again. We are hoping to run the following programs, but they are all subject to change depending on the existing restrictions. We guarantee a 100% refund in case camps get canceled due to COVID-19.
Registration is open!
- Week 1: June 21-25
- Week 2: June 28-July 2
- Week 3: July 5-9
- Week 4: July 12-16
- Early Childhood Fun Camp (ages 4-6) - Weeks 1-4
- Junior Fun Camp (ages 7-15) - Weeks 1-4
- Soccer Camp (ages 6-15) - Weeks 1-4 - please don't confuse with soccer factory
- Basketball Camp (ages 7-15) - Week 2
- Basketball Clinic ( MS and older ) - Week 1
- Tennis Camp (ages 8-15) - Week 2
- English Camp (ages 7-15) - Weeks 3 & 4
- Dance Camp (ages 6-18) - Weeks 3 & 4
Information for each camp offering can be found below.
Covid 19 Prevention Information for the AIS Summer Camp
The AIS summer camp will comply with Austria’s regulations regarding the Covid prevention measurements.
Currently, the restrictions are:
- All Participants 10 years of age and over need to meet the 3G regulations, vaccinated, tested, or recovered from Covid 19 - parents are responsible for obtaining the certificate for negative test results or the certificate of immunization or recovery. Please see the testing options Deutsch Testing Options or English Testing Options. Please note antigen tests are valid for 48 hours and Gargle tests for 72 hours. For the safety of the camp, we will be requesting all parents to test their child/ren every two to three days, depending on the method.
- Group sizes are limited to max. 20 in regular groups, 15 in Early Childhood groups.
- During arrival, departure, and walking in common areas all participants need to wear a mask (mouth and nose protection for 6-14 years of age, FFP2 mask for 15 and above).
- Groups are separated during the day and no masks need to be worn during the activities.
- All health measures used by AIS will be in place - anyone with a fever needs to be picked up and participants need to be 48 hours fever-free before returning to the camp.
- Frequent disinfection is required- upon entering the camp and between activities.
- 09:00 to 15:30 Monday to Thursday, 9:00 to 14:00 on Friday
- Drop-off between 08:30 and 09:00
- Pick-up between 15:30 and 16:00 Monday to Thursday, 14:00 to 14:30 on Friday
- Pick-up and drop-off gates will be specified for each group.
You may register for all 4 weeks or each week individually. During the day we serve lunch and two snacks. Lunch will be freshly cooked at our school cafeteria and the daily menu will contain a vegetarian option.
Please contact Ottilia Hollanda, AIS Summer Camp Director, if you have any questions.
Summer Camp Staff 2018
- All Sports and fun Camps are each 290 Euro per week for AIS students and 310 Euro per week for non-AIS students
- English Camps are 370 Euro per week for AIS students and 390 Euro per week for non-AIS students
You will get a payment notification upon registration. Any questions, please email SummerCamp@ais.at or call 06991 401 32 91 or 01 40 132 2281.
Group sizes are limited and preference is given first to AIS families and secondly to those who apply earliest.
If a participant drops out of a program 2 weeks before summer camp begins, there will be a €50 cancellation fee. If a participant drops out less than two weeks before the camp begins there will be a €100 cancellation fee. If a participant drops out after the camp begins or does not show up, they will be charged the full amount. Exceptions will only be made in extreme circumstances and medical reasons require a doctor’s note.