Summer Camps 2023
Registration is open!
- Week 1: June 19-23
- Week 2: June 26-30
- Week 3: July 3-7
- Week 4: July 10-14
- Early Childhood Fun Camp (ages 4-6) - Weeks 1-4
- Junior Fun Camp (ages 7-15) - Weeks 1-4
- Soccer Camp (ages 7-15) - Weeks 1-4 - please don't confuse with Soccer Factory
- New: Junior Engineering Camp (ages 4-6) - Weeks 1 & 2
- New: Apprentice Engineering Camp (ages 7-14) Weeks 1 & 2
- Basketball Camp (ages 8-15) - Week 1
- Tennis Camp (ages 8-15) - Week 2
- English Camp (ages 7-15) - Weeks 3 & 4
- Dance Camp (ages 6-18) - Weeks 3 & 4
- Musical Theater Camp (ages 7-15) - Week 2
Information for each camp offering can be found below.
- 09:00 to 15:30 Monday to Thursday, 9:00 to 14:00 on Friday
- Drop-off between 08:30 and 09:00
- Pick-up between 15:30 and 16:00 Monday to Thursday, 14:00 to 14:30 on Friday
- Pick-up and drop-off gates will be specified for each group.
You may register for all 4 weeks or each week individually. During the day we serve lunch and two snacks. Lunch will be freshly cooked at our school cafeteria and the daily menu will contain a vegetarian option.
Please contact Ottilia Hollanda, AIS Summer Camp Director, if you have any questions.
Summer Camp Staff 2018
- Early Childhood Fun Camp
- Junior Fun Camp
- Soccer Camp
- New: Junior Engineering Camp
- New: Apprentice Engineering Camp
- Basketball Camp
- Tennis Camp
- English Camps
- Dance Camp
- Musical Theater Camp
Early Childhood Fun Camp
Junior Fun Camp
New: Junior Engineering Camp
New: Apprentice Engineering Camp
Musical Theater Camp
- All Sports and fun Camps are each 315 Euro per week for AIS Vienna students and 335 Euro per week for non-AIS Vienna students.
- English Camps are 400 Euro per week for AIS Vienna students and 420 Euro per week for non-AIS Vienna students.
- Musical Theater and Engineering camps are is 440 Euros for AIS Vienna students and 460 for non-AIS Vienna students.
Any questions, please email SummerCamp@ais.at or call 06991 401 32 91.
Group sizes are limited and preference is given first to AIS Vienna families and secondly to those who apply earliest.
If a participant drops out of a program 2 weeks before summer camp begins, there will be a €50 cancellation fee. If a participant drops out less than two weeks before the camp begins there will be a €100 cancellation fee. If a participant drops out after the camp begins or does not show up, they will be charged the full amount. Exceptions will only be made in extreme circumstances and medical reasons require a doctor’s note.