Go after your GOALS
The Soccer Factory which has been running for 10 years this February provides an environment of encouragment, progress and fun, where your child is motivated to play to the best of their ability and are encouraged to progress through a series of age appropriate drills, fun games and matches. We are open to children of all abilities from beginner to high level, boys and girls from 4-14 years are all welcome. Our highly motivated coaches will endeavour to improve the ability of every child that attends the Soccer Factory.
This session from 5.15-6.45 on Mondays is for boys and girls from 7-10 year olds. this 90 minute session is aimed to develop skills, fitness and increase tactical knowledge with organized scrimmages. Once again, the sessions will include appropiate skills and drill activities at a more intermediate level.
Age group & Cost
7-10yrs @ 90 mins per session € 221.00
2018/19 Monday Dates
- March: 11., 18.,25
- April: 1., 8., 15., 29.
- May: 6., 13., 20., 27.
- June: 3., 10.
This session from 5.15-6.45 on Wednesdays is for boys and girls from 7-10 year olds. this 90 minute session is aimed to develop skills, fitness and increase tactical knowledge with organized scrimmages. Once again, the sessions will include appropiate skills and drill activities at a more intermediate level.
Age group & Cost
7-10yrs @ 90 mins per session € 374.00
2018/19 Wednesday Dates
- January: 16., 23., 30.
- February: 6., 13., 20., 27.
- March: 6., 13., 20., 27.
- April: 3., 10., 17., 24.
- May: 1., 8., 15., 22., 29.
- June: 5., 12.
Please note AIS children between PK and 1st grade,attending the Friday session can "upon request" be taken directly to the session from their grade level IA.
Age group & Cost
4-6yrs @ 60 mins per session € 252.00
7-10yrs @ 90 mins per session € 357.00
10-12yrs @ 90 mins per session € 357.00
3.30-4.30pm for 4-6yrs
3.30-5.00pm for 7-10yrs
3.30-5.00pm for 10-12yrs
2018/19 Friday Dates
- January: 18., 25.
- February: 1.,8., 15., 22.
- March: 1., 8., 15., 22., 29.
- April: 5., 12., 26.
- May: 3., 10., 17., 24., 31.
- June: 7., 14.
New: ALL GROUPS from 10:00 - 11:30
- The 10:00-11:00 session is for 4-6 year olds. This session lasts for 60 minutes and caters for our young soccer stars of the future. Fun skills and drills develop confidence and games provide an opportunity for competition at an appropriate level. This program costs € 264.00
- The 10:00-11:30 session is for 7-9 year olds. This 90-minute session is aimed to develop skills, fitness and increase tactical knowledge with organized scrimmages. Once again, the sessions will include appropriate skills and drill activities at a more intermediate level. This program costs € 374.00
- The 10:00-11:30 is for 10-12 year olds who will experience a more intense approach to skills, fitness and tactical knowledge. A familiar theme of drills and structured games provides many opportunities for development. This program costs € 374.00
- The 10:00-11:30 for 12-14 year olds. With 12-14 year olds we will look to develop their football intelligence, tactical awareness and positioning. Also conditioning takes on more importance as we look to move on to full pitch matches, again their will be a mix of drills and matches to develop and improve all of the afore mentioned areas. This program costs € 374.00
- Coach Conor Maguire reserves the right to suggest movement between these groups, should the need arise. For example, it may be more appropriate for a younger child to attend an older group based on their skill level.
- For questions please contact Conor: email@example.com
- 2018/19 Saturday Dates
- January: 12., 19., 26.
- February: 2., 9., 16., 23.
- March: 2., 9., 16., 23., 30.
- April: 6., 13., 27.
- May: 4., 11., 18., 25.
- June: 1., 8., 15.
Please be reminded that in registering you make a commitment to the program, it takes up time to complete registrations and also your child may prevent another child from taking up a place at the Soccer Factory as our numbers are currently very high. Also we employ our coaches based on the number of kids per session so for these afore mentioned reasons please only register if you are sure of attending.
Please note that there is a 25% sibling discount when attending the full program only!
Please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment because some classes fill very quickly.
To register for this program please email Conor at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Name of Parent/Guardian
Day Telephone Number
Handy or Emergency Number
Child's First Name
Child's Last Name
Child's Age and Birth Date
Conor will acknowledge receipt of your registration and let you know that all is well.
Please note that neither AIS nor the respective instructors accept responsibility for accidents or injury associated with the program.
Please make all payments to the following account: