This trip is for students in grades 5 - 12. The trip caters for skiers and snowboarders of ALL levels, beginners to experts.
We offer a short informational meeting at AIS on Wednesday September 19 at 17.30 in the Faculty Lounge (next to the cafe)
Click HERE for a short informational video
Click HERE for a snowboarders perspective
The trip is held in the Dachstein ski area and we stay in Obertraun which is close to Hallstatt.
Once registered you will receive an email with further instructions on the method of payment.
Full payment of €690.00 must be made on or before December 1st 2018.
IMPORTANT: This registration commits you to the trip.
Please note that once registered should you pull out of this trip for any reason there may be a financial penalty.
- Transport between AIS and the ski resort
- 24-hour supervision
- Ski Pass
- Skiing or snowboarding lessons everyday with Austria's highest qualified instructors
- All meals, including lunch on the mountain
- Fun games (such as dodgeball, basketball, volleyball, soccer, ping-pong, and badminton) supervised by AIS teachers in top quality facilities after the days skiing
- Accommodation to the highest standard in rooms for 2 and 4 people
- Movie theatre
If you do not have your own equipment, we can provide skis, poles, snowboards, and boots for an additional charge of €100.00
AIS will provide you with a ski helmet -- free of charge -- if you do not have one.
Any questions, please contact Mr. Harrison.