SKI PLUS+ 2013
February 17 - 22
This trip is for students in grades 5 - 12 grades. The trip caters for skiers and snowboarders of ALL levels, beginers to experts.
AIS will hold an informational evening on campus in the Mike Maloy Gym on Wednesday September 19 17.30-18.30.
Online REGISTRATION has been closed however, registration is still possible. Please email Andy Harrison for details; firstname.lastname@example.org
Once registered you will receive an email with further instructions on the method of payment.
Full payment must be made on or before Thursday December 1st 2012
IMPORTANT: This registration commits you to the trip.
Please note that once registered should you pull out of this trip for any reason there may be a financial penalty.
ONLINE SIGNUP: CLOSED - EMAIL Andy Harrison to register email@example.com
The cost for the trip is € 600 and includes:
- Transport between AIS and the ski resort
- 24-hour supervision
- Ski Pass
- Skiing or snowboarding lessons everyday with Austria's highest qualified instructors
- All meals, including lunch on the mountain
- Fun games (such as dodgeball, basketball, volleyball, soccer, ping-pong, and badminton) supervised by AIS teachers in top quality facilities after the days skiing
- Accommodation to the highest standard in rooms for 2 and 4 people
- Movie theatre
If you do not have your own equipment, we can provide skis, poles, snowboards, and boots for an additional charge of €75.
AIS will provide you with a ski helmet -- free of charge -- if you do not have one.
Any questions, please contact Mr. Harrison.
SKI PROFILE / CLOTHING and TRAVEL INFO